The iTrail logger is a simple solution for multi-purpose GPS logging. Keep track of your car’s location or the location of other valuable possessions!
iTrail tracks anything, anywhere with location by location GPS Tracking
- iTrail GPS Data Logger Provides Tracking at No Additional Cost
- The Smallest GPS Tracker with More Accuracy than the Rest
- 120 Hours of Storage Capacity Compiles Miles of Travel History
- Long Life Rechargeable Battery Provides Easy Power Maintenance
- Record Start and Stop Locations, Directions, Point to Point Distances, Travel Speed and more
- GPS Mapping and Trip Analysis Software Included
- Data Transfers to PC Instantly for Immediate Map Display of Your Driving History
- Google Earth Compatible
- Detailed Driving Reports
The iTrail GPS Logger is one of the smallest trackers you can purchase. With a durable, sleek and water-resistant design, this logger can blend in and not draw attention to itself. Just install the software onto your computer and give it a charge using the included USB cable. When you've completed your tracking, just plug the device back into the computer and a report will be generated showing you there the logger has been. Simply power on the tracking device and place it in whatever you need to track. When you’ve completed your necessary tracking, just plug the device back into your computer and take a look at the report that shows everywhere the device has been. The iTrail GPS Logger records location, speed, and the current time. Google Maps or Google Earth is used to log all of your tracking data. You can download and print the information in a variety of easy-to-read formats including as a PDF, Word, HTML, or CSV document. Or quickly and easily send and share the tracking information. Since the logger does not transmit any data over the internet in real time, there are no additional fees. The iTrail GPS Logger comes with up to 16 hours of battery life and motion activation. The device can store up to 120 hours of tracking information.