- Increased 16-segment indicator of RF level
- Physical Attenuator -20 dB
- Highly sensitive to real signals without being affected by background radio waves
- No sensitivity loss at battery discharge
- Increased sensitivity to high-frequency signals
- One joystick-style control for all functions (attenuator on/off; vibration on/off; power on/off)
- Low power indication
- Detects both analogue and digital transmissions
- Detects modern communications, including GSM, 3G, 4G (LTE), Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
- Allows the operator to locate the source
- Vibrating signal for concealed indication of a high RF level
- High-quality detection scheme with professional RF isolation
- Reliable and tested device for different sweeping tasks
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Frequency range 50MHz-8GHz
The DD1203 will detect different types of radio transmitting equipment and inform you by way of a bar graph indicator or silently by a vibrating indicator.
Currently there are a lot of commercially available surveillance devices that allow you to pick up different information from your office, apartment or car. These bugging devices work within different frequency ranges and have different modulation and scheme types. They may transmit using standard modulation, as well as non-standard.
The DD1203 can detect all of these bugging devices when in active mode. You can test premises, cars or any type of item; including office equipment. You will also be able to check people for body-carried transmitters. You may perform covert sweeping using the vibrating indicator. In such cases you can carry the DD1203 and stand in close proximity to a potential threat. If the vibration starts near a certain place, this indicates that the radio field is higher and there is an RF device.
You will also detect if somebody is using a GSM phone. There are known cases, when people have left their mobile phone off the hook and all the conversation was transmitted to another phone or even recorded onto an answering machine. In addition, there are plenty of GSM devices available on the market which can be used for surveillance and monitoring - GSM baby-watches, GSM-based alarm systems and different 'bugs' transmitting conversations via the mobile network.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easier to take and hide than my bigger one.Gets the job done just the same.