- The ultrasonic effect on the microphones of recording devices makes it impossible to listen to and record human speech on voice recorders and portable devices, even with ultra-sensitive microphones.
- Functional as a charging device. In addition to the audio blocking function, the defeater can be used as a normal power bank to charge 5 volt USB devices, phones, tablets, smartphones.
- Autonomous operation of up to 1 hour allows using the defeater where there is no 220V connection available.
- The unit is directional, this means that the speakers that emit the ultrasonic frequency need to be facing the area you are trying to block out.
- Quiet operation. The ultrasonic noise generated by the defeater is invisible to the interlocutor.
Availability: This item is built to order so please allow an extra 2-4 weeks for shipping and processing times.
Q: Does this unit jam signals?
A: No, this unit is not a jammer. It only interferes with microphones so you cannot be recorded or listened in on.
Q: Does this unit make sound?
A: Most humans cannot hear the ultrasonic frequency but the microphones can.
- System Compatibility: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- USB Port
- Windows Compatible Sound Card
- Net Framework version 4.6.1
- Internet Connection for Some Features
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this device. Makes a microphone useless.
Works well cancelling out microphones. Tested a few times and i really couldn't hear anything.
This item works just like the demo videos show. I used my phone to record a test video and couldnt hear myself talking at all!