- The ultrasonic effect on the microphones of recording devices makes it impossible to listen to and record human speech on voice recorders and portable devices, even with ultra-sensitive microphones.
- Functional as a charging device. In addition to the audio blocking function, the defeater can be used as a normal power bank to charge 5 volt USB devices, phones, tablets, smartphones.
- Autonomous operation of up to 1 hour allows using the defeater where there is no 220V connection available.
- Quiet operation. The ultrasonic noise generated by the defeater is invisible to the interlocutor.
Availability: This item is built to order so please allow an extra 2-4 weeks for shipping and processing times.
Q: Does Voice Logger have a built-in microphone and battery?
A: No, the Voice Logger isn't a voice recorder. It is a device that turns your Windows computer into a covert voice recorder using a specialized app.
Q: Do I need the password to the computer to be able to install the Voice Logger app?
A:Yes, you need to be able to log into the target computer to install Voice Logger.
Q: Will Voice Logger record even when the computer is in standby or sleep mode?
A: The Voice Logger will continue recording even if the computer screen is off. The Voice Logger will stop recording if the computer enters into low power mode.
Q: Does Voice Logger work on Macs?
A: No, the Voice Logger only works on computers, laptops, and tablets running Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10.
- System Compatibility: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- USB Port
- Windows Compatible Sound Card
- .Net Framework version 4.6.1
- Internet Connection for Some Features