The use of a professional digital RF detector is an easy way to check for signals. With this device, you get a high performing solution that is sure to meet your high standards.
- Main antenna 40MHz - 12Ghz
- Increased sensitivity to Bluetooth/Wi-Fi signals allows the operator to detect wireless sources at a distance of 50 cm- 2 m
- Detects GSM, Bluetooth, WiFi, and RF
- 16-segment bar graph indicator providing a wide dynamic range
- 4 work modes: silent, sound, vibration and mixed
- 2 levels of sensitivity (attenuator)
- Durable metallic body
- Microprocessor controlled
The DD1206 is a new class of a counter surveillance device. Unlike typical sweeping type devices it can detect modern 'hidden' bugs which use such protocols as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Such bugs, especially Bluetooth types, are practically undetectable by common RF detectors due to their very low transmitted power and a special type of modulation.
The DD1206 uses a separate channel (2.44GHz) frequency pre-selector to detect and locate Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with a much higher sensitivity. The unit then processes the demodulated signal in order to identify which protocol has been detected.In addition the unit can detect all types of 'conventional' bugging devices (FM-modulated transmitters, digital transmitters, GSM-bugs, etc.)
Other DetailsDetects: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT, GSM, and RF Operation up to 20 hours
Frequency Range: Antenna #1: 50MHz – 12Ghz.
Indications: Active antenna, Low battery, Mode, Identification, Attenuator, Secondary demodulation Antenna 2, GHz: 2.4 - 2.48 /4.9 - 5.875
Product Dimensions: (L) x (W) x (H) inches