The Paraben iPhone recovery stick is a device that will retrieve deleted data from an iPhone running up to iOS v12.x You must have the phone in hand to recover the data. Connect the phone and the recovery stick to the computer at the same time and run the software to begin retrieving the data. The recovery process may take more than a few hours to finish. If you cannot keep the phone for that long, you can run a backup of the phone and then use the backup to retrieve the data. The type of data the iRecovery will retrieve is deleted text messages, pictures, web history, contacts, and call logs. There is no guarantee that a specific piece of data will be recovered; since there is not a specific time frame data will still be stored on the phones memory. When a new piece of data is received it will overwrite deleted data. Your antivirus MUST be disabled before the stick is connected to the computer. The iRecovery Stick runs on Windows Vista, 2000, 7, 8, and 10. It currently supports iPhones running any OS through iOS 12.x
- You must have the PIN for locked phones before performing a recovery.
- Does not work with "jailbroken" or "hacked" iPhones!
- Due to the nature of electronic data storage, it may not be possible to recover all data. Results vary greatly due to uncontrollable circumstances and variables.
- Antivirus must be disabled before the stick is connected to the computer.
iOS 11.4.1 & 12
- Deleted SMS is recoverable for only 24 hours (Note: 100% of messages are recoverable within 24 hours)
- Must remove pass-code, thumb print, & face recognition
- Must have iTunes back-up password if there is one (Note: This may not be the same password as the Apple ID password)
Updating your Recovery Stick
Please Note: You should never remove your stick while the program is running. Always use the "Safely Eject Hardware and Remove Media" option in Windows.
- Download the iRecovery Stick Updater
- Open the irecovery-updater.exe file
- Click on the folder icon and navigate to the iRecovery Stick drive.
- After selecting the iRecovery Stick drive letter (it may be a different letter on your machine), click "OK" and then click "OK" on the updater and wait for the extraction to complete
- Wait for the updater to update the stick
- You may be asked to install the Driver Pack again
- Open the iRecovery Stick program and check for updates
FAQsQ: Can you select the information you want to recover from the iPhone?
A: You cannot select the information you want to recover from the iPhone. All the information is saved as one file on the iPhone, therefore selecting the information you want to see is not possible. The iRecovery will pull all the information saved on that specific iPhone.
How do I run this software from an iTunes backup of my phone?
- Connect iPhone or iPad to Windows based computer using iTunes.
- Backup the device using iTunes.
- Connect the iRecovery stick to the Windows-based PC.
- Run the iRecovery stick software.
- Check for iRecovery updates and install updates before proceeding.
- Run iRecovery process to recover from iTunes Backup.
- Find the appropriate backup folder for this device. Note that if you backup multiple devices to this PC, you will have multiple files showing in the folder.
- Click on the backup folder you are seeking and then highlight the "Manifest.mbdb" file.
- Right-click on this file and make sure that the "Show Hidden Files" is checked.
- Click "Open" and your recovery will begin.
Q: Is this device Mac compatible?
A: No, this device is not Mac compatible.
Q: Will I have to update the software when a new iOS update comes out?
A: Yes, you will eventually have to update the software on the stick. Sometimes two or more updates are required.
Q: Do I need to use my cord that came with my phone to connect it to the computer?
A: No, it is not required. It is recommended that you use the OEM cable and not a generic cable.
Q: Do I have to disable my antivirus before use?
A: Yes, antivirus will need to be disabled before using the stick. Failure to do so will result in malfunction.
Product Dimensions: (L) x (W) x (H) inches