If you want to discreetly keep an eye on your office workers and ensure that there aren’t any inappropriate conversations occurring, our Paraben Voice Logger is a great option. As long as you don’t utilize Macs, you can easily turn any Windows-based computer into a voice recorder, all with very little effort on your part. The device features a stealth mode, so the person using the computer won’t be aware of it, and the recording will start when it detects sound. Depending on who you want to listen to, you can set various volumes and time frames for the recording to begin. Once the recording is complete, it will stealthily be emailed to you, so you don’t have to gain access to the computer to get the recordings. You will need access to the target computer to install the Paraben Voice Logger, so make sure to give yourself time and space to do so without detection.
Once installed, the device uses an app to record the sound, so make sure the computer has working speakers, otherwise, it will not work. You can schedule recording times, have the recordings deleted automatically, encrypt them, and so much more.
- Stealth Mode - Set up Voice Logger on a target computer and hide it from view
- Voice Activated (VOX) - Automatically starts recording when sound levels are above the level you set
- Records up to 10 seconds before and 3 minutes after sound is detected
- Control how long sound must be above your threshold before recordings begin
- Email Recordings - Automatically email recordings to any email address
- Quick Collect - Plug Voice Logger into the PC to automatically copy recordings to the Voice Logger USB drive
- Plus more!
Please confirm the legality of the use of audio products in your state and jurisdiction. Some uses of audio recording may be illegal. Check with an attorney in your state before using audio recording devices.
Q: Does Voice Logger have a built-in microphone and battery?
A: No, the Voice Logger isn't a voice recorder. It is a device that turns your Windows computer into a covert voice recorder using a specialized app.
Q: Do I need the password to the computer to be able to install the Voice Logger app?
A:Yes, you need to be able to log into the target computer to install Voice Logger.
Q: Will Voice Logger record even when the computer is in standby or sleep mode?
A: The Voice Logger will continue recording even if the computer screen is off. The Voice Logger will stop recording if the computer enters into low power mode.
Q: Does Voice Logger work on Macs?
A: No, the Voice Logger only works on computers, laptops, and tablets running Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10.
- System Compatibility: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- USB Port
- Windows Compatible Sound Card
- .Net Framework version 4.6.1
- Internet Connection for Some Features
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was able to know exactly what led to a decrease in productivity. Really worked well for what i needed.